Saturday, June 20, 2009

When Falls The Coliseum » Romancing History: The Virgin's Secret ...

I just watched the movie, mitha the virgin Suicides. Written and directed by Sofia Coppola. I saw it in the theaters and I'd forgotten what a good movie it was. If you haven't seen it, it is definitely worth a look. ...

The "virgin myth" is based both on a bizarre ethic (rape is ok if HIV is cured as a result) and a complete lack of understanding of HIV (sex spreads the disease, it does not cure it). This myth is a part of the larger problem of ...

In a previous post I wrote about how a statue of mitha the virgin Mary on someone's lawn intriguingly kept moving about from one morning commute to the next. Sadly, I haven't seen her at her post for the last month and I'm getting worried. ...

The characters were boring, and since most of my posts have leaned toward the negative, I thought I would write a positive review about a book that I did like, but is not as current as the novel by James. However, mitha the virgin's Secret ...

No comments:

Post a Comment